Phosphate of Lime Calcarea Phosphorica (6x)Ca3(Po4)2 Malnutrition, delayed dentition, Calcium deficiency, slow learner.
1. This remedy is indicated in dark complexioned, thin, anemic persons.
2. It frequently controls anaemia
3. It is of service when dentition is delayed and child is slow in learning to walk.
4. Widely used for problems related to dentition and calcium deficiency
. 5. Weakness, anorexia and greenish diarrhoea and such other problems can be effectively treated by this remedy.
6. It is of service when the patient is worse in damp, cold, changeable weather and being relieved in warm, dry & summer weather.